- +91-141 2291346
STC has trained and expert counsellors, who provide help to identify the professional goals, enabling the student to take a wiser academic decision, and gives Personal Guidance to choose courses that perfectly fit your Career or Personal Goals. We also host direct interviews from university representatives & give comprehensive & unbiased information on various study options. Over 90% of our students are references from our previous students.
STC counsellor’s helps you to select the right university across the world according to the need and requirement of the student. We evaluate your academic documents to make sure it is as per the norms specified by the University where you have applied.
1. Passport Assistance: STC provides you the complete assistance in applying for the passport. We provide you with the Admission Letter which helps you in securing the passport on Tatkal Basis.
2. Education Loan: STC provides assistance in getting Educational Loans. We will provide you with the necessary documentations required for the same.
3. Legalization of Documents: STC gets the Attestations, translations, all other documentation procedures of the academic documents of the student which is required to be completed for the admission procedure.
4. Visa Assistance: STC is the only organization authorized by Cultural Department of the Embassy of Russian Federation in India. We arrange the Visa Invitation Letter from the university and get your visa stamped. Rus Education has the 100% visa success rate.
Every year Rus Education organises SOBRANIYE Get-together of students and parents before the departure. During this a complete session on pre-departure is conducted to provide the students with ins and outs of the respective country and travelling guidelines. We enable you to establish contact with other students studying in respective countries.
We help the student in getting currency exchange. We always ensure that student gets the best possible exchange rate. We also have tie-ups with International Banks to provide the students with forex card and traveller’s cheque at the time of departure.
STC has separate department STC TOURISM to provide you with the best possible options for travel. We help you identify the right airline for excess baggage schemes. The department helps you in your entire course-period in travelling. We also arrange travel for parents and relatives of the student when required.
Post Departure Services
1. Escorting the student from Airport to the University.
2. Providing the accommodation till the students get the hostel room.
3. Assist you in your hostel registration and allotting you the room.
4. Assist you in final documentation in the university.
5. Provides you complimentary 5-10 minutes call from the university to your parents.
6. Assist you in getting local SIM Card in University.
7. Assist you in getting enrolment in hostel mess.
8. Assist you in issuance of your library membership card.
9. Assistance in medical insurance.
10. Assist you in your medical check-up in university at the time of arrival.
11. Providing assistance in obtaining the Certificate of Equivalence from the Ministry of Education of the Destination Country.
12. Coordination with university authorities in Monitoring students’ academic progress and behaviour.
13. Providing information and consultation in obtaining a visa for students’ parents to visit their children.
14. Assist you in visa extension.
15. Support during the entire period of study.
16. Assistance in providing visa to parents for their visit (if require).
17. Assist parents in their smooth travel arrangements.
18. Assist you in getting air tickets throughout the period of study.
19. Assistance in enrolling for MCI screening test coaching classes in the university.
20. If student wish to change the room in hostel, assistance is given, provided genuine reason given by student.
21. Complete assistance is provided at the time of urgency.
22. Any other assistance that may be required by the students.
ADMISSION PROCESS FOR MBBS
Universities is very easy and simple, interested candidates may follow the steps set out below to start admission process in Russia medical colleges Universities.
MBBS ADMISSION IN RUSSIA- Russian Medical Universities do not require Indian students to pass any entrance exams like the GRE, TOEFL, CET etc for getting admission in Russian medical colleges for MBBS, MD, and MS. MBBS Admission in Russian medical colleges are on a first come first served basis, subject to the candidate satisfying the eligibility requirements set by the Medical/Dental Council of India or the appropriate authority in other countries.
Follow these steps to start process for MBBS admission in Russia
Admissions in Russian Medical Colleges 2017 for MBBS courses has been started, we advise students to apply early because there is a large number of applicants from all over the world and the seats are limited and hence are given strictly on a first come first served basis and depend on the final discretion of the university as per the availability. Therefore, there is an added benefit to those applicants who apply early.
Here is the step-by-step detailed information on how to start process for admission in MBBS in Russia medical colleges. We advice you to read it carefully and pay particular attention to all stages. Please do not hesitate to ask any question at each stage.
1.Visit or call to any of our office/representatives for a free counseling session, when detailed information will be provided regarding the eligibility criteria, various universities, courses fee structure, admission process, credentials and Facilitation Fees of Continental Education Consultants. The student and parents needs to undertake steps as he/she feels necessary to satisfy himself/herself regarding the decision of studying MBBS in Russia and admission process.
2.Once the student has satisfied himself / herself about all the merits and demerits of studying in Russia, The student should submit his/her filled in RAGISTRATION form along with scan copy of Higher Secondary School Certificate with subject’s details and marks on STC email address: email@example.com
At this primary stage student have to pay an initial amount of Rs.25,000 for University application fees, either through a Demand Draft favoring. On this atage students/perents have to singh a contract latter between STC and student where mentioned all duty and responsibility of both party.
3.Such an application is forwarded to the concerned University. Within one week university will issue enrolment letter confirming the reservation of the seat. This letter of ENROLMENT is then given to student.
4.Next STC will assist student to get eligibility certificate from Medical Council of India (MCI).Student have to fill
Application Form for Eligibility Certificate and paid Eligibility Certificate Fee by Cash/Demand Draft of Rs. 1,000.00 (Rs. One thousand only) in favor of “The Secretary, Medical Council of India”, payable at New Delhi.
5. Next, STC will apply for the ADMISSION LETTER which is CONFIRMING THE ADMISSION OF STUDENT IN CONCERNRD UNIVERSITY. At this stage student have to pay admission fee according to university by Demand Draft favoring .
6.Next STC will apply for the invitation latter . This is an official document issued by the Ministry of Foreign affairs of Russian federation Seeking the Invitation letter is a tedious task and it takes somewhere around one month. (at this stage student should submit his original Passport)
7.Next, after receiving the INVITATION LETTER and Original Passport, STC will apply for student VISA from Russian embassy or consulate. Once the visa is ready, student is informed about the date of travel. The student shall make arrangements to take necessary foreign exchange for the tuition fee to be paid to the University on arrival to Russia and for his/her living expenses all travel documents including the flight ticket is handed over to the student..
8. By this time, the students should start preparing for their travel to Russia. Besides, a check-list of necessary instructions and essential items will also be provided to the travelling students.
9. The students will also need to ensure that all the necessary documents are collected as such documents will need to be presented at the university office on their arrival.
10. On their arrival to Moscow, the students will be received by the representative of STC at the airport who will guide them from the Airport to the University Hostel. The next day, the representative will help them to pay the college fees and Administrative fees in the university, wherein you will be joining the course of MBBS. The student will not have any problem because he/she will be guided till the complete admission process is done. STC will accompany the young learners at every step on foreign soil.
STC Provide the following services to their students:
Documents required for admission in Russian medical colleges: